When I was in photography school, the first thing we were taught about photo stories is: fewer images are more powerful. In fact, we had find photo stories and tell a complete story in no more than 5 images. That's kinda hard when in the wedding industry "more is better". When covering a wedding, there are the detail photos, group photos, wide shots that give you a sense of the venue and of course the candid photos.. which I feel are the heart of every wedding story. Gus and Hannah were the perfect wedding clients in so many ways, and .. I cannot tell their story is 5 images- Here are 5 reasons why:
1. As you see, they are adorable.
2. Hannah had an amazing sense of humor.
3. They were extremely adventurous! with every "melt your heart" image, there's a complimentary image that shows the friendship that seemed to be the foundation of their love.
4. They kept their wedding intimate, which gave me more opportunities to photograph genuine connections.
5. They never stopped dancing!! so I cannot pick just one or two of them on the dance floor!
Here's the rest of the story: